Thursday 4 April 2013

Let's blow the dust off my blog...

Hello World.

I am trying to make a bigger effort to use my blog. I just simply don't know what to say! I don't think the world is that interested if Im honest.

So, from now on, I am promising to update my blog at least once a week. Even if it is just gibberish! What shall I blog about? I suppose I should blog about me, my life and my jewellery.

I have been experimenting (as always) with new techniques. I have bought 3D Crystal Lacquer and I have used it for the first time today. I won't be able to discover what the results are until tomorrow, when its all dry. It's all very exciting!

I have also asked for any old magazines, which I have been using to make gorgeous decoupage bangles, to sell on my shop. They are unique. It is amazing to know that someone in the world will own one of my designs and it will be the only one of its kind in the whole world!

Now... how do I send my pictures from my phone to my blog.... *google* aha!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment