Monday 8 April 2013

Hello Monday

Hello Monday!

I am trying to be good by posting at least once a week on my blog. And here I am!

I got a few treasuries to make today, to help spread the word and to promote etsy UK. Now some people don't know what etsy is, especially in the UK and its a shame! Etsy is an online shopping experience, which sells handmade and vintage items for you and your home. Etsy supports small businesses, like me, and we get to spread our love of craft and art to people all over the world.

I would ask that more people use Etsy and to buy from UK shops. You can do this by changing your location on the etsy homepage (sometimes you're located automatically to the USA) or search UK in the search bar. Because etsy is a global market, depending in where your location is set, you will see everything in the local currency.

Please support etsy UK! Currently 80% of my customers are international, I would love it if I had more support from my fellow Brits!

No comments:

Post a Comment