Tuesday 23 April 2013

Treasury Lists!

I have been featured in so many treasury lists on Etsy, I thought I show you some of my favourites. 

What is a treasury list? Well. A treasury list is a member made list of items found on Etsy, that people can comment, heart and buy from. Some treasury lists have themes, such as, colour, style, objects, seasons etc. Some treasury lists are so nice to look at that they even get featured on the front page of Etsy.

Treasury lists are a great way to browse on Etsy for unique and unusual products and to discover new amazing shops. They also help promote shops and their items, so it is encouraged to share them on various social media sites and blogs. 

Here are some treasuries that I am featured in, to give you a taste!





And here are treasuries that I made. (It is considered bad taste to include items from your own shops in your created treasuries)




So there we have it! If you're a member on Etsy try making a treasury! They are really fun!

Katie
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment