Wednesday 26 June 2013

A designers worse nightmare...

I went through a dark patch. An empty abyss. Creativity ran dry. It happens to all of us at some point.

It is times like these that you need a break. Walk away from it. Do something else.

So I did. I left everything alone. I went to find inspiration, in galleries and museums. I just left feeling depressed.

I started experimenting with metallic papers. I got good feedback from my Facebook fans. So I continued. I also experimented wIth different wood stains. But it wasn't making me happy.

A few nights ago, I just could not sleep. I also had weird back pain , but I digress! I couldn't sleep, so I opened up the curtains and watched the night sky. Twinkling stars, flashing lights from (UFOs) airplanes, distant light pollution from the centre of London....

It then dawned on me.

Results to come....

Katie
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment